Welcome back to Recipe Roundup! These Slimming World-friendly egg muffins are perfect hot or cold for breakfast, lunch or just a snack. You can add whatever ingredients you fancy but this is my current favourite.
What You Need
- 4 large eggs
- 50g grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Spring onions, finely chopped
- Ham, sliced into strips
- Frozen peas
- Splash of Worcester Sauce
- Salt & pepper
What You Do
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl
- Stir the onions, peas & Worcester sauce into the egg mixture
- Pour into either a well-greased muffin tin or, ideally, a silicone muffin mould, leaving a small space at the top for them to rise. The sillicone moulds are fab because you simply flip them inside out and the muffins pop out really easily.
- Drop several pieces of ham and a generous sprinkling of cheese into each muffin cup
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, serve hot or keep in the fridge for a couple of days to eat cold with salad.
Tips & Tags
*healthy halo/Slimming World/perfect for kids*
- Why not try out different flavour combinations? Sausage & bacon and red pepper & feta are two more of our favourites.
For more recipe ideas, check out the Recipe Roundup page.
Best Bolognese With Extra Veggies
One comment on “Ham & Pea Egg Muffins”
These sound delicious 🙂 I’m definitely going to bookmark the page and try them out this week. My son is fussy with ham, but hopefully he’ll go for peas and sweetcorn or something like that. Anything to get him to eat more veg!