Welcome back to Recipe Roundup. I hate washing up so subsequently love yummy recipes that you can create all in one tin or pot! This tray bake chicken recipe is really simple and adaptable for both summer and winter.
What You Need
- 4 Chicken thighs
- Whole garlic bulb
- 5 potatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 large carrots, cut chunky
- 3 parsnips, cut chunky
- 3 red onions, halved
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1.5 tsp garlic granules
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
What You Do
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6
- Cut up your potatoes, veggies and garlic and lay them on one layer on a large baking tray with the chicken thighs
- Drizzle generously with olive oil and sprinkle the herbs and seasoning.
- Toss with your hands until everything is well covered
- Bake for an hour and serve with green vegetables
*healthy halo/Slimming World/great for entertaining*
- Make this free on Slimming World by swapping the olive oil for cooking spray
- For summer you can serve with salad, coleslaw or crusty bread or for a warm, winter dish serve with stuffing and Yorkshire puddings instead
For more recipe ideas, check out the Recipe Roundup page.