What You Need
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 large onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 green chilli
- 4 cream crackers (whizzed to breadcrumbs)
- 1 egg (to bind)
- 2 tsps Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsps coriander leaf
- 1 tsp mint sauce
- Whizz onion, chilli and garlic in a food processor (or chop very finely)
- Combine well with mince, cracker breadcrumbs, Worcester sauce, paprika, coriander, mint sauce and beaten egg in a large bowl.
- Form into 12 sausage shapes and thread onto kebab skewers. Drizzle with olive oil and leave in the fridge for an hour (optional, but helps to firm them up in my opinion)
- Grill or BBQ for 10-15 mins, turning frequently until cooked through. Serve with rice and roasted vegetables or sliced in a pitta bread.
*Freezable/Healthy Halo/Perfect For Kids*
Add more fresh chilli or chilli powder to up the heat or form into ball shapes instead to make yummy meatballs
For more recipes check out my fortnightly Recipe Roundup feature and subscribe for more foodie posts plus a whole host of parenting mayhem & reviews.