Welcome back to Recipe Roundup! These Slimming World-friendly egg muffins are perfect hot or cold for breakfast, lunch or just a snack. You can add whatever ingredients you fancy but this is my current favourite.
What You Need
- 4 large eggs
- 50g grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Spring onions, finely chopped
- Ham, sliced into strips
- Frozen peas
- Splash of Worcester Sauce
- Salt & pepper
What You Do
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl
- Stir the onions, peas & Worcester sauce into the egg mixture
- Pour into either a well-greased muffin tin or, ideally, a silicone muffin mould, leaving a small space at the top for them to rise. The sillicone moulds are fab because you simply flip them inside out and the muffins pop out really easily.
- Drop several pieces of ham and a generous sprinkling of cheese into each muffin cup
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, serve hot or keep in the fridge for a couple of days to eat cold with salad.
*healthy halo/Slimming World/perfect for kids*
- Why not try out different flavour combinations? Sausage & bacon and red pepper & feta are two more of our favourites.
For more recipe ideas, check out the Recipe Roundup page.